Anthony E. Ho
Attorney at Law
Your Best Defense
Please contact Anthony E. Ho for an initial consultation. Experienced representation is just a call away.
Ho's criminal practice has weighed significantly in the defense of Narcotics Sales and Possession cases. Ho has handled hundreds of narcotics cases including manufacturing, distribution and possession offenses with significant success for his clients.
Mr. Ho has also worked on many cases involving the charging of teachers, students or school personnel with Criminal Sexual Conduct or other similar offenses that have occurred in relation to school settings.
Ho's agressive style and bulldog tenacity have lead to many victories through pre-trial suppression and probable cause motions to jury and court trial aquittals.
• State of Minnesota vs. JJK, Controlled Substance Second Degree dismissal after pre-trial hearing. Pre-trial challenge to sufficiency of evidence, drug testing. Court ruled for Defense, dismissal of charges.
• State of Minnesota vs BRO, Criminal Vehicular Homicide, charges reduced to careless driving. Criminal Vehicular Homicide, charges reduced to careless driving, 2010. After vigorous defense, prosecution dismissed Vehicular Homicide charge, defendant pleads to careless driving.
• State of Minnesota vs. TCM, First Degree Burglary charges dismmissed, charge reduced to disorderly conduct. Burglary charges dismissed, defendant pleads to misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
• State of Minnesota vs. R.H., Second Degree Sale of Controlled Substance Aquittal after trial. Defendant allegedly sold amount of narcotics to confidential informant from residence.
• State of Minnesota vs. R.H., Second Degree Possession of Controlled Substance Dismissal after hearing and pretrial motions. Defendant stopped in motor vehicle for traffic infraction. Vehicle subject to illegal inventory search and search incident to arrest. Trial court suppressed evidence. State appealed. Appellate court affirms.
• State of Minnesota vs. M.H., Fourth Degree Sale of Controlled Substance Dismissal after hearing and pretrial motions. Defendant allegedly sold narcotics to confidential informant. Trial court grants defense motion to disclose identity of informant. Case dismissed for insufficient evidence.
• State of Minnesota vs. A.W., First Degree Manufacturing of Methamphetamine Dismissal after hearing and pre-trial motions. Defendant charged with operating a meth lab in hotel room. Defense motions to dismiss for insufficient probable cause and warrantless entry granted.
• State of Minnesota vs. J.P., First Degree Manufacturing of Methamphetamine Dismissal after hearing and pre-trial motions. Defendant hotel room searched pursuant to search warrant. Defense challenged sufficiency of evidence in support of warrant. Trial court dismissed complaint for insufficient probable cause.
• State of Minnesota vs. T.M., Fifth Degree Possession of Controlled Substance Dismissal after hearing and pre-trial motions. Defendant hotel room and motor vehicle searched. Search warrant found to have been issued without sufficient probable cause.
• State of Minnesota vs. S.K., Third Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct Acquittal after Trial. Defendant accused of criminal sexual acts with multiple victims. Defense successfully achieves jury aquittal on 6 count complaint.
• State of Minnesota, Appellant vs. B.A.S., Respondent. A05-1153
• State of Minnesota, Appellant vs. R.S.H., Respondent. A06-1408
• State of Minnesota, Appellant vs. T.M.F., Respondent. A07-434
Mr. Ho has handled numerous personal injury cases including auto-related accident and injuries to medical negligence cases involving health care facilities or providers.
Jane Doe vs. Minnesota-Based Clinic
Breast cancer mis-diagnosis resulting in double radical mastectomy in 34 year old woman with history of cancer. The delayed diagnosis of client's breast cancer caused permanent physical injury and harm with reduced life expectancy. Settlement $500,000.0
Client, 80 year old male, hit while pedestrian in crosswalk by oncoming vehicle. Permanent injuries to back, neck and hip. Settlement $200,000.00
Client injured in head-on-collision with another vehicle. The resulting injuries included shattered femur, knee cap and elbow. Settlement $900,000.00
Client injured while spectator at racing event in Western, Wisconsin. Injuries included shattered knee, femur, and ankles necessitating numerous skin grafts and surgeries. Settlement $850,000.00